DeLonghi EC702 espresso maker review
DeLonghi EC702 Review by Coffee Aficionado
If you’re an espresso of a cappuccino kind of person, a regular coffeemaker just won’t do. I love, love, love cappuccino and I just get disappointed every time I get a regular brewed coffee instead.
If you’re like me, you might as well invest in a good espresso/cappuccino maker such as the DeLonghi EC702. I’m telling you, you’d never go wrong with this one. It doesn’t really matter if you prefer pods or ground coffee, as this model has a patented dual function filter holder which allows you to use both. It also has a patented Cappuccino system frother where it mixes milk and steam to create a rich and creamy froth for a perfect drink every time. Sounds too good to be true? That’s not all this product has.
I used to own another different model of espresso maker, and I just hate the preparation the most. With the DeLonghi EC702’s self-priming operation, you never have to deal with messy preparations again. Not only that, this model also has a warming rack which prepares the cup in appropriate temperature prior to use.
Brew café-quality cappuccinos, espressos and lattes with the DeLonghi EC702 – you can never go wrong. It even has a special feature allowing the user to prepare a single or a double shot of espressos – great for those hang over days!
Here are once again the DeLonghi EC702 features:
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented “Cappuccino System” frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time.
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation.
- Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately.
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure.
- Water tank capacity: 5-1/2 cups
- Maximum pump pressure: 15 bars
If you want to buy the DeLonghi EC702, you will find the best price at Amazon through this link.
For machines like these, there shouldn’t really be an auto-off feature. When you make espresso, the timing is different every time as the water pumps through. Besides, the machine doesn’t have a way of knowing if you want to make a single or a double shot.
I’ve also realized that the steam nozzle does leak, but only if you don’t put the lever back to the closed position all the way. I have had a DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker for years and I never had a problem with it. Sometimes, the problem is not with the product but on how much the owner knows about using it.
If you’re looking for a never-go-wrong espresso coffee maker machine, look no further and get a DeLonghi EC702 today.
Take a look at again the Pros and Cons of the DeLonghi EC702: